|Dear Taxpayer, The Income Tax Department has received information on financial transactions/activities relating to XYZ PRIVATE LIMITED PAN XXXXX7971X for Financial Year 2021-22 (AY 2022-23). . The details of the transactions may be viewed as under:|
GST turnover – Rs 2,24,61,142
Login to the e-filing Portal (https://www.incometax.gov.in) , go to “Services” tab, click on “Annual Information Statement (AIS)” .This will redirect to Compliance Portal. On Compliance Portal, click e-Campaign tab. Under e-Campaign list, view campaign type ‘Significant Transactions’
On ‘e-Campaign’ tab, you will be able to view the e-campaign generated. You are required to view the information and submit the feedback by following the path: Click on row with campaign type ‘Significant Transactions’ under e-Campaign list and click on ‘Provide Feedback in AIS’ button on expanded view.
For a taxpayer it is important to correctly calculate the Advance tax and make payment of it before the expiry of due date. Payment of Advance tax helps in saving the cost of interest payment later. You are requested to compute the advance tax liability correctly if any and e-Pay by
Most of the email reminders though looks like shocking to many tax payers but it is just a reminder that Income tax department is aware of the quantum of income received through many sources like GST filed and huge deposits made etc…
if you have paid advance tax nothing to worry and just relax..
- How to apply for Gruha Lakshmi Scheme of Karnatake Congress 5 Guarantee Scheme ?
- Gazetted letter format for pan card in word documents for free download
- No Professional tax payable upto Rs.25000.00 PM salary in Karnataka
- MCA21 V3 system with 09 Company e-forms on 31 August 2022
- Gmail account not getting added to Outlook
- 400/220 KV Line installation and Plea of Victims
- Mandatory Updation of Importer-Exporter Code (IEC) Details before 01.02.2022
- Share trading Fraud in the name of Goyal Trading company
- Quarterly TDS/TCS statements due dates
- Tax filing due dates for filing of Income Tax Returns and various reports of audit for Assessment Year 2021-22
- Tax Compliance and Statutory due dates for the month of September, 2021
- AO cannot recover TDS from Assesse if the TDS is not deposited by the Deductor: HC
- FCRA Registration- All you need to know before getting Foreign Funds for NGO in India
- Issues in New Income tax Portal e-filing 2.0
- Vaccine certificate correction-How to correct details in Vaccine certificate of cowin ?
- Anti-COVID drug developed by DRDO Approved for Emergency use
- Lockdown in Karnataka from 28th April to 12th May 2021
- New TDS rate post Covid 19 for FY 2020-21
- How to apply for the new Loan under 59 Scheme by the Government
- Class 3 DSC Signature and E-tendering- What you need to know
- Here is Why Indian Rupee is Falling Against The U.S. Dollar
- DIR-3 KYC Filing Date Extended – How to file the form?
- Different Types OF ITR Status And How To Check It Online
- Everything you need to know about Digital Signature
- Income tax notices and what should the tax payer do
- GST Training in Bangalore | GST Classroom cum online training in Bangalore
- How to get HSRP to your Vehicles ?- Two and Two & Three wheelers, Light Motor Vehicles, Passenger Cars ?
- OLA S1 Pro charger refund is waiting
- Towards Equality and Diversity: Exploring the Universal Civil Code
- Calling for information u/s 133(6) of the Income Tax Act, 1961, for A.Y. 2022-23
- Geocoding of Principal Place of Business Live in GST
- How to make Income tax payments using Phone pe option?
- Your PAN is made inoperative as it is not linked with your Aadhaar