TO PREVENT TRANSMISSION OF COVID-19 AMONGST THE EMPLOYEES AND WORKERS OF MSMES WHILE ENSURING CONTINUITY OF BUSINESSES SO THAT LIVELIHOODS ARE NOT IMPACTED
All areas in the premises including the following shall be disinfected completely:
•Entrance Gate of building, office etc. •Cafeteria and canteens. •Meeting rooms, open areas available/ verandah/ entrance gate of site, rooms in the building etc. •Equipment and lifts •Washroom, toilet, sink, water points etc. •Walls/ all other surfaces
• For workers coming from outside, special transportation facility will be arranged without any dependency on the public transport system. These vehicles should be allowed to work only with 30-40% passenger capacity.
• All vehicles and machinery entering the premise should be disinfected by spray mandatorily.
• All Provision for hand wash & sanitizer preferably with touch free mechanism will be made at all entry and exit points and common areas.
• Mandatory thermal scanning of everyone entering and exiting the work place to be done.
• There should be strict ban of Gutka, Tobacco etc. and spitting should be strictly prohibited.
• Work places shall have a gap of one hour between shifts and will stagger the lunch breaks of staff, to ensure social distancing. •Large gatherings or meetings of 10 or more people to be discouraged. Seating at least 6 feet away from others on job sites and in gatherings, meetings and training sessions. •Not more than 2/4 persons (depending on size) will be allowed to travel in lifts or hoists. •Use of staircase for climbing should be encouraged •There should be total ban on non-essential visitors at sites.
• Medical insurance for the workers to be made mandatory.
• Hospitals/clinics in the nearby areas, which are authorized to treat COVID-19 patients, should be identiﬁed and list should be available at work place all the times.
MEASURES TO PROTECT WORKERS: • Workers should continuously wear masks in the workplace. •Workers should maintain at least 1 metre gap from each other •Workers should take separate lunch break to avoid contact •Workers should regularly wash hands with soaps and use alcohol based sanitizers •If any worker develops symptoms or falls sick, it must be reported to the nearest health authorities immediately. •The workers and their families must download ‘Aarogya Setu’ app for protection against corona virus.