1. New rates to be applicable from 15.11.2017 prospectively after notification.
2. 178 items shifted from 28% slab to lower slabs leaving apart sin goods and cess applicable goods.
3. Restaurants to have no ITC. Rate of tax shall be 5%. Restaurants in star hotels-18% with ITC. Other hotels -5% without ITC.
4. Outdoor catering -18% with ITC.
5. Gstr-3b to continue till 31.03.2018.
6. Nil returns to become very easy.
7. Only filing of GSTR-1 in current year for all taxpayers. Below 1.5 crore- 31st dec for July to sept, Qtr3- 15.02.2018, Qtr4- 30.04.18
8. Other taxpayers file GSTR 1 for July-oct by 31st dec 2017 then from November by 10th of next month – only GSTR 1.
9. Gstr-1 to be matched with GSTR-3B.
10. Penalty on late filing, nil return- Rs. 20 per day. Others- Rs. 50 per day.
11. Composition: July-sept- ITC-05 by 31.12.2017 and GSTR-04 by 24.12.2017
12. TRAN-01 to be filed by 31.12.2017.
13. Composition rate of 1% for manufacturers.
14. Composition scheme for services up to Rs. 5 Lakhs in addition to supply of goods.
15. Composition limit to be increased to Rs. 1.5 crores only upon amendment of law.
16. 1% composition only on taxable and not exempt goods. Dealer dealing in exempted goods allowed to opt for composition.
- MCA21 V3 system with 09 Company e-forms on 31 August 2022
- Gmail account not getting added to Outlook
- 400/220 KV Line installation and Plea of Victims
- Mandatory Updation of Importer-Exporter Code (IEC) Details before 01.02.2022
- Share trading Fraud in the name of Goyal Trading company
- Quarterly TDS/TCS statements due dates
- Tax filing due dates for filing of Income Tax Returns and various reports of audit for Assessment Year 2021-22
- Tax Compliance and Statutory due dates for the month of September, 2021
- AO cannot recover TDS from Assesse if the TDS is not deposited by the Deductor: HC
- FCRA Registration- All you need to know before getting Foreign Funds for NGO in India
- Issues in New Income tax Portal e-filing 2.0
- Vaccine certificate correction-How to correct details in Vaccine certificate of cowin ?
- Anti-COVID drug developed by DRDO Approved for Emergency use
- Lockdown in Karnataka from 28th April to 12th May 2021
- New TDS rate post Covid 19 for FY 2020-21
- How to apply for the new Loan under 59 Scheme by the Government
- Class 3 DSC Signature and E-tendering- What you need to know
- Here is Why Indian Rupee is Falling Against The U.S. Dollar
- DIR-3 KYC Filing Date Extended – How to file the form?
- Different Types OF ITR Status And How To Check It Online
- Everything you need to know about Digital Signature
- Income tax notices and what should the tax payer do
- GST Training in Bangalore | GST Classroom cum online training in Bangalore
- Budget snapshots 2023-24
- Online registration through MCA Portal and inspection of the units
- Fixing ITD-EXEC2003 error in Income tax filing
- Financial content writter job at www.knowinfonow.com
- PHYSICAL VERIFICATION OF THE REGISTERED OFFICE OF THE COMPANY- MCA
- CBDT Reduces tme limit for verification of ITR from 120 days to 30 days of transmitting the data of ITR electronically.
- International Trade Settlement in Indian Rupees (INR)