1. New rates to be applicable from 15.11.2017 prospectively after notification.
2. 178 items shifted from 28% slab to lower slabs leaving apart sin goods and cess applicable goods.
3. Restaurants to have no ITC. Rate of tax shall be 5%. Restaurants in star hotels-18% with ITC. Other hotels -5% without ITC.
4. Outdoor catering -18% with ITC.
5. Gstr-3b to continue till 31.03.2018.
6. Nil returns to become very easy.
7. Only filing of GSTR-1 in current year for all taxpayers. Below 1.5 crore- 31st dec for July to sept, Qtr3- 15.02.2018, Qtr4- 30.04.18
8. Other taxpayers file GSTR 1 for July-oct by 31st dec 2017 then from November by 10th of next month – only GSTR 1.
9. Gstr-1 to be matched with GSTR-3B.
10. Penalty on late filing, nil return- Rs. 20 per day. Others- Rs. 50 per day.
11. Composition: July-sept- ITC-05 by 31.12.2017 and GSTR-04 by 24.12.2017
12. TRAN-01 to be filed by 31.12.2017.
13. Composition rate of 1% for manufacturers.
14. Composition scheme for services up to Rs. 5 Lakhs in addition to supply of goods.
15. Composition limit to be increased to Rs. 1.5 crores only upon amendment of law.
16. 1% composition only on taxable and not exempt goods. Dealer dealing in exempted goods allowed to opt for composition.
- New TDS rate post Covid 19 for FY 2020-21
- How to apply for the new Loan under 59 Scheme by the Government
- Class 3 DSC Signature and E-tendering- What you need to know
- Here is Why Indian Rupee is Falling Against The U.S. Dollar
- DIR-3 KYC Filing Date Extended – How to file the form?
- Different Types OF ITR Status And How To Check It Online
- Everything you need to know about Digital Signature
- Income tax notices and what should the tax payer do
- GST Training in Bangalore | GST Classroom cum online training in Bangalore
- How Can You Register For CoWin App To Get COVID Vaccination?
- Corporate Social Responsibility – What Changed During COVD-19
- Latest GST Portal Update on Tax payer information
- Reserve Bank of India (RBI) has asked all banks to introduce the Positive Pay System effective 01 January, 2021.
- Wage Code 2020 – Is Retirement Corpus Set To Increase
- New ITC Restriction w.e.f 1-1-2021 on claim of ITC as per Rule 36(4)
- Don’t expect GST registration in 3 working days
- As per QRMP scheme you are defaulted to file your GSTR-1 and 3B on monthly basis from Jan-21.