- SUPPLYING THE GOODS WITHOUT PAYMENT OF IGST
- i) Any Supplier ( he may be trader/manufacturer) at the time of supplying the goods without payment of IGST (earlier it was without payment of duty), the supplier has to execute LUT as per the GST Rule 96A.
- ii) Supplier has to mention LUT No. and its validity along with the GSTIN in their invoices without fail.
iii) Also Invoice should have the HSN Code /SAC Code without fail.
- iv) Since, SEZ units are treated as foreign territory, they have to mention IGST (in the duty column) and not SGST OR CGST in their invoices
- v) Supplier has to send minimum two copies of the invoice (one copy to SEZ another for our Accounting purpose).
LUT Execution :
- The supplier has to fill his name, full address and his GSTIN NO in the LUT. (Format attached)
- Take print on Rs.200/- E-stamp paper & he has to sign on the E-stamp paper & signature of two witness
- Submit to the Asst. Commissioner of Central Tax & The Department will issue the LUT No. & date. This No. has to be mentioned in the Invoice
- The LUT will be valid for one year and has to be renewed
- The same LUT No. & Date can be mentioned for all his invoices thorough out the year
Apart from the LUT, the supplier has to submit GST RFD-11 also (copy attached) . In this form also, he has to mention the Company name and address & its GSTIN NO & his signature. The same should be submitted to Central Tax Department along with the LUT.
Also attached the Export procedure, wherein, we have mentioned clearly that, who can (trader/manufacturer) execute Bond with Bank Guarantee& Form GST RFD 11 OR LUT with Form GST RFD 11
- SUPPLIER NOT REGISERED UNDER GST ON TURNOVER BASIS.
Supplier, supply of goods or services or both, if his aggregate turnover in a financial year does not exceeds twenty lakh, can send under normal invoice by mentioning
That, “Not registered under GST vide Section No. 22 (1) of CGST ACT, 2017 hence, IGST is not applicable”.