Server Error in ESICInsurance1 Application fix for the problem:
Most of us would have faced this error issue with ESIC login portal while trying in Google chrome or Internet explorer?
How to fix this??:
This is to inform you that ESIC application is better supported by Firefox browser, You are requested to use Mozilla Firefox Browser as it is much compatible with application.
Please uncheck the option “Pop Up blocker” in your browser.
Please go through the tools->option->content->then uncheck Pop-Up blocker-> click on ok.
Please follow the steps given below-
- Open Mozilla browser. Press control+shift+delete, small window will appear on screen, select “Everything” in time range to clear.
- Tick every check box. Click on ok/clear.
- Close browser, and reopen browser.
- Hit www.esic .in, login.
To clear your Java cache in Windows:
- Click Start > Control Panel.
- Locate and double click the Java icon in the Control Panel.
- Click Settings under Temporary Internet Files.
- Click Delete Files.
- Select all boxes and click OK on Delete Temporary Files window.
- Click OK on Temporary Files Settings window.
latest java should be installed .. Also java plugin should be enabled
For enabling Java Plugin lease folllow the said path
browser—–>tools—->addon > plugin —– java(tm) platform (check if it is enabled)
(if not) then reinstall java (latest version)