Under Akrama-Sakrama scheme, the State Government has made an effort to regularize property that are not in accordance with the Urban areas of the State. The Bruhat Bengaluru Mahanagara Palike (BBMP) and other urban bodies will issue notification in which the violators will be asked to regularize their buildings which have been built before October 19, 2013. All the applicants will be able to submit the applications within four months. The scheme will allow for one time regularization of up to 50% setback and floor area ration violation for residential buildings and upto 25% in case of commercial buildings. Further the plots which have been formed without the approval of planning authorities and without change of land use from revenue authorities) can also be regularized.
All Property owners will require to file an affidavit along with the Akrama sakrama Application . The affidavit will be used to declare that the property has been constructed or developed illegally. Thereafter, Zonal level meetings will be held to make sure smooth implementation of the scheme.
DOCUMENTS TO BE ATTACHED –
- Certified sketch of the plot / site with building along with details of abutting road.
- Certified sketch of actual built up area showing the violation of setback and the number of floors.
- Copy of ownership documents
- NOC from KSPCB in case the land is in ‘RED’ zone.
- Copy of NOC from KPTCL for clearance from high tension lines if applicable.
- Copy of certificate from Karnataka Fire Department in case of high-rise buildings.
- Copy of structural engineer’s certificate in case the building is more than two floors high.
- Copy of the resolution made by all the owners or their association (For apartments and group housing)
- Calculation sheets of setback and FAR violations.
- Copy of the sanctioned plan.
There are five parts within APPLICATION FOR REGULARISATION OF UN-UNAUTHORISED DEVELOPMENT (Form1)
PART 1- REGULARISATION OF PLOT IN AN UN-AUTHORISED SUB-DIVIDED LAND / LAYOUT
Part2 – REGULARISATION OF BUILDINGS WITH LAND USE VIOLATIONS
Part3- REGULARISATION OF UNAPPROVED AND NON-VIOLATED DEVELOPMENT / UNAPPROVED AND VIOLATED DEVELOPMENT / APPROVED AND VIOLATED DEVELOPMENT
Part 4- ACKNOWLEDGEMENT
Part 5- ACKNOWLEDGEMENT
Under Form II there is provisional order, Form III is REGULARIZATION CERTIFICATE and Form IV is Reject ion of Regularization
There are various provisions under which the Form can be rejected
- Violation exceeding the permissible percentage prescribed as per Act and Rule. 2.
- As per reasons mentioned in the Rule No. 4.
- Application not complete in all respects.
- Violation after submission of application.
- Fee not paid
- Other reasons
Deadline for submission: April 2017
Which property eligible for this scheme?
Building or extension built on or before October 19, 2013
Akrama-Sakrama and B-Khata
If the owner has a B-Khata Property, it only certifies that he has been paying the property tax and cannot take authorization of the possession of the property. A B-Khata Property owner cannot sell or resell his or her Property with only a B-khata. back on December 2014, the High court declared that a building or Property having only a B Khata is an illegal Property. Rules regarding the B-Khata Properties is not clear under Akrama Sakrama Scheme and can be interpreted in many ways. There are lot of confusion over the regularization of B-Khata Properties under the Scheme.