Dear Valued Customer,
At SBI, we’re serious about protecting your personal information. We use a variety methods to make sure your details are safe, using Secure Socket Layer (SSL) encryption for all your online transactions and whenever you log in your User ID and Password .We also want as much help as our customers can give us in protecting themselves and steps you can take to help lower the risk of unauthorized activity on your account.
Reserve Bank has directed banks to ensure that all accounts opened with them are compliant with the KYC (Know Your Customer) norms.We are required to obtain from customers necessary proof of their identity. Further, we are required to update these records as per the prescribed periodicity. In view of this, every customers are required to re-confirm proof of account.The aforesaid update are required in the case of every State bank of India account holders.
Your online safety is our shared responsibility. This update will help us protect your personal information and help shield yourself from account activity you didn’t authorize especially from unknown IP we are not familiar with.Any information we send you is scrambled en route and decoded once it reaches your browser.
Please log on to verify your account, by clicking the link below
NOTE: If the requisite proof update is not made on your account, we reserve the right to close your account without further notice. We apologies for any inconvenience. This message is purely as a result of our determination to provide you with the best possible security.
We appreciate your business.
- How to apply for Gruha Lakshmi Scheme of Karnatake Congress 5 Guarantee Scheme ?
- Gazetted letter format for pan card in word documents for free download
- No Professional tax payable upto Rs.25000.00 PM salary in Karnataka
- MCA21 V3 system with 09 Company e-forms on 31 August 2022
- Gmail account not getting added to Outlook
- 400/220 KV Line installation and Plea of Victims
- Mandatory Updation of Importer-Exporter Code (IEC) Details before 01.02.2022
- Share trading Fraud in the name of Goyal Trading company
- Quarterly TDS/TCS statements due dates
- Tax filing due dates for filing of Income Tax Returns and various reports of audit for Assessment Year 2021-22
- Tax Compliance and Statutory due dates for the month of September, 2021
- AO cannot recover TDS from Assesse if the TDS is not deposited by the Deductor: HC
- FCRA Registration- All you need to know before getting Foreign Funds for NGO in India
- Issues in New Income tax Portal e-filing 2.0
- Vaccine certificate correction-How to correct details in Vaccine certificate of cowin ?
- Anti-COVID drug developed by DRDO Approved for Emergency use
- Lockdown in Karnataka from 28th April to 12th May 2021
- New TDS rate post Covid 19 for FY 2020-21
- How to apply for the new Loan under 59 Scheme by the Government
- Class 3 DSC Signature and E-tendering- What you need to know
- Here is Why Indian Rupee is Falling Against The U.S. Dollar
- DIR-3 KYC Filing Date Extended – How to file the form?
- Different Types OF ITR Status And How To Check It Online
- Everything you need to know about Digital Signature
- Income tax notices and what should the tax payer do
- GST Training in Bangalore | GST Classroom cum online training in Bangalore
- Fraud call in the name of Fedex I Drugs and Aadhar misuse
- How to get HSRP to your Vehicles ?- Two and Three wheelers, Light Motor Vehicles, Passenger Cars ?
- OLA S1 Pro charger refund is waiting
- Towards Equality and Diversity: Exploring the Universal Civil Code
- Calling for information u/s 133(6) of the Income Tax Act, 1961, for A.Y. 2022-23
- Geocoding of Principal Place of Business Live in GST
- How to make Income tax payments using Phone pe option?
- Your PAN is made inoperative as it is not linked with your Aadhaar