Where to complain about fake Medicines ?

Google+ Pinterest LinkedIn Tumblr +
With one small step… …You can make the difference in protecting the health of Indian population 
What to report? 
• All suspected reactions/side effects with marketed Vaccines
• All suspected Vaccines interactions
• Serious reactions causing death, Hospitalization-initial or prolonged, congenital anomaly with vaccines
• Any disabling or life threatening reaction with vaccines
• All unexpected adverse drug reactions with vaccines
Where to report? 
Indian Pharmacopoeia Commission (1PC) functions as a National Coordination Center (NCC) for Pharmacovigilance Programme of India. It also assists the division of Adverse Events Following Immunization (AEFI), Ministry of Health & Family Welfare, Government of India, to monitor the safety of Vaccines. Healthcare Professionals are advised to report AEFI (if any) to the nearest ADRs monitoring centre. Suspected AORs form and list of ADRs Monitoring Centres are available at www.ipc.gov.in, www.cdsco.nic.in
Indian Pharamacopoeia Commission National Coordination Centre, Pharmacovigilance Programme of India Ministry of Health & Family Welfare, Govt. of India Sector-23, Raj Nagar, Ghaziabad-201002 Tel.: 0120-2783400, 2783401, 2783992, Fax: 0120-2783311 Website: www.ipc.gov.in, Email: pypi@ipcindia.net, ipciab@vsni.net Toll Free Number to Report ADRs : 1800 180 3024

About Author

Leave A Reply