5 Company Classifications (based on total employee tally)
|1-10 employees||EXEMPT from classifications||Nitaqat system does not apply|
|10-49 employees||SMALL classification||5-24% Nationalization required|
|50-499 employees||MEDIUM||6-27% Nationalization required|
|500-2999 employees||LARGE||7-30% Nationalization required|
|3000-more employees||BIG||8-30% Nationalization required|
- How to apply for Gruha Lakshmi Scheme of Karnatake Congress 5 Guarantee Scheme ?
- Gazetted letter format for pan card in word documents for free download
- No Professional tax payable upto Rs.25000.00 PM salary in Karnataka
- MCA21 V3 system with 09 Company e-forms on 31 August 2022
- Gmail account not getting added to Outlook
- 400/220 KV Line installation and Plea of Victims
- Mandatory Updation of Importer-Exporter Code (IEC) Details before 01.02.2022
- Share trading Fraud in the name of Goyal Trading company
- Quarterly TDS/TCS statements due dates
- Tax filing due dates for filing of Income Tax Returns and various reports of audit for Assessment Year 2021-22
- Tax Compliance and Statutory due dates for the month of September, 2021
- AO cannot recover TDS from Assesse if the TDS is not deposited by the Deductor: HC
- FCRA Registration- All you need to know before getting Foreign Funds for NGO in India
- Issues in New Income tax Portal e-filing 2.0
- Vaccine certificate correction-How to correct details in Vaccine certificate of cowin ?
- Anti-COVID drug developed by DRDO Approved for Emergency use
- Lockdown in Karnataka from 28th April to 12th May 2021
- New TDS rate post Covid 19 for FY 2020-21
- How to apply for the new Loan under 59 Scheme by the Government
- Class 3 DSC Signature and E-tendering- What you need to know
- Here is Why Indian Rupee is Falling Against The U.S. Dollar
- DIR-3 KYC Filing Date Extended – How to file the form?
- Different Types OF ITR Status And How To Check It Online
- Everything you need to know about Digital Signature
- Income tax notices and what should the tax payer do
- GST Training in Bangalore | GST Classroom cum online training in Bangalore
- How to get HSRP to your Vehicles ?- Two and Two & Three wheelers, Light Motor Vehicles, Passenger Cars ?
- OLA S1 Pro charger refund is waiting
- Towards Equality and Diversity: Exploring the Universal Civil Code
- Calling for information u/s 133(6) of the Income Tax Act, 1961, for A.Y. 2022-23
- Geocoding of Principal Place of Business Live in GST
- How to make Income tax payments using Phone pe option?
- Your PAN is made inoperative as it is not linked with your Aadhaar