How to get exit permit in case of loss of passport

Google+ Pinterest LinkedIn Tumblr +
Documents required for taking Exit Permit:
A. I n case of foreigners reporting due to loss of passport.
New passport or emergency travel document issued by the concerned foreign Mission.
Police reporting about the loss/stolen passport i.e. loss certificate or FIR.
Consulate’s letter indicating the particulars of stolen passport and Indian passport.
If the foreigner is a registered with any FRRO/FRO then a NOC to that effect from the concerned FRRO/FRO.
Confirmed Air Ticket for departure with OK status for returning from the airport.
Four passport size photographs (4 Cm x 4 cm colour photo with white background, ears distinctly visible, without spectacles and caps.
Proof of Residence i.e. Hotel/Guest House payment receipt, Leave & License Agreement etc.
Apart from the above documents additional supportive documents can be asked for in certain cases.
All cases of ‘Exit Permit’ would require minimum 2 working days for processing.

About Author is a trusted financial blog with over 23 years of expertise, dedicated to offering invaluable insights and resources to tax professionals, taxpayers, and the general public in managing their day-to-day financial activities. We embrace guest authors, enriching our platform with diverse perspectives and expertise in relevant subjects.

Leave A Reply