Company secretary exam held during June 2012 will be announced soon …which will be expected on 25th of August 2012
You can find result in the link given below..
- No Professional tax payable upto Rs.25000.00 PM salary in Karnataka
- MCA21 V3 system with 09 Company e-forms on 31 August 2022
- Gmail account not getting added to Outlook
- 400/220 KV Line installation and Plea of Victims
- Mandatory Updation of Importer-Exporter Code (IEC) Details before 01.02.2022
- Share trading Fraud in the name of Goyal Trading company
- Quarterly TDS/TCS statements due dates
- Tax filing due dates for filing of Income Tax Returns and various reports of audit for Assessment Year 2021-22
- Tax Compliance and Statutory due dates for the month of September, 2021
- AO cannot recover TDS from Assesse if the TDS is not deposited by the Deductor: HC
- FCRA Registration- All you need to know before getting Foreign Funds for NGO in India
- Issues in New Income tax Portal e-filing 2.0
- Vaccine certificate correction-How to correct details in Vaccine certificate of cowin ?
- Anti-COVID drug developed by DRDO Approved for Emergency use
- Lockdown in Karnataka from 28th April to 12th May 2021
- New TDS rate post Covid 19 for FY 2020-21
- How to apply for the new Loan under 59 Scheme by the Government
- Class 3 DSC Signature and E-tendering- What you need to know
- Here is Why Indian Rupee is Falling Against The U.S. Dollar
- DIR-3 KYC Filing Date Extended – How to file the form?
- Different Types OF ITR Status And How To Check It Online
- Everything you need to know about Digital Signature
- Income tax notices and what should the tax payer do
- GST Training in Bangalore | GST Classroom cum online training in Bangalore
- Budget snapshots 2023-24
- Online registration through MCA Portal and inspection of the units
- Fixing ITD-EXEC2003 error in Income tax filing
- Financial content writter job at www.knowinfonow.com
- PHYSICAL VERIFICATION OF THE REGISTERED OFFICE OF THE COMPANY- MCA
- CBDT Reduces tme limit for verification of ITR from 120 days to 30 days of transmitting the data of ITR electronically.