- OPD and In-patient Treatment for sickness, maternity & employment injury through 101 esi dispensaries and 8 ESI hospitals.
- Super specialty tratment throughy 80 leading private hospitals
- Sickness benefits (70% of the wages)
- Extended sickness benefit (80% of wages)
- Temporary disablement due to employment injury (90% of wages)
- Permanent Disablement benefit
- Dependent Benefits
- Unemployment Allowances
E.S.I. Scheme being contributory in nature, all the employees in the factories or establishments to which the Act applies shall be insured in a manner provided by the Act. The contribution payable to the Corporation in respect of an employee shall comprise of employer’s contribution and employee’s contribution at a specified rate. The rates are revised from time to time. Currently, the employee’s contribution rate (w.e.f. 1.1.97) is 1.75% of the wages and that of employer’s is 4.75% of the wages paid/payable in respect of the employees in every wage period. Employees in receipt of a daily average wage upto Rs.50/- are exempted from payment of contribution. Employers will however contribute their own share in respect of these employees.