2. User transfer funds to one of the MCA21 account, via internet banking facility offered by their bank in which they hold an account. User may quote SRN in the remark column;
3. User’s bank provides a unique transaction number (UTN) for the NEFT transfer;
4. Banks will inform MCA21 system in four to five working hours about the payment along with the UTN;
5. User logins to MCA21 and link UTN and SRN. Additionally, for verification purpose, user will have to provide date of payment, IFSC code and account number from which the transfer was carried out and the amount. If the payment has been notified to MCA21 system and the details are matching, then the linking will be successful and MCA21 will create work item for further processing;
6. If details of payment for the SRN is still not received from banks, an information message is displayed to user to link SRN & UTN at a later time; If details doesn’t match an error message is shown to the user.