1. A scanned or digital copy of valid Permanent Account Number (PAN). Image file should consist
of both side of PAN.
2. Scanned or digital photograph of applicant.
3. Scanned copy of Bank Certificate.
4. Scanned copy of PAN , applicant Photograph , Bank Certificate should in gif format. Exporters are advised to used the compressed version of gif formats.
5. Other mandatory documents as per the Para 2.9 of Handbook of Procedures of Vol I 2009-14.
These documents must be in pdf format only. Please refer to Appendix A.
6. Make sure that size of individual document requires to be submit online in gif /pdf format should not exceed 300 KB.
7. Exporter must have a Net banking account with one of the following designated banks
a) HDFC BANK
b) ICICI BANK
c) BANK OF INDIA
d) STATE BANK OF INDIA
e) CENTRAL BANK OF INDIA
f) PUNJAB NATIONAL BANK
h) UTI/AXIS BANK
i) UNION BANK OF INDIA
8. All date should be entered in DD.MM.YYYY format.