1. A scanned or digital copy of valid Permanent Account Number (PAN). Image file should consist
of both side of PAN.
2. Scanned or digital photograph of applicant.
3. Scanned copy of Bank Certificate.
4. Scanned copy of PAN , applicant Photograph , Bank Certificate should in gif format. Exporters are advised to used the compressed version of gif formats.
5. Other mandatory documents as per the Para 2.9 of Handbook of Procedures of Vol I 2009-14.
These documents must be in pdf format only. Please refer to Appendix A.
6. Make sure that size of individual document requires to be submit online in gif /pdf format should not exceed 300 KB.
7. Exporter must have a Net banking account with one of the following designated banks
a) HDFC BANK
b) ICICI BANK
c) BANK OF INDIA
d) STATE BANK OF INDIA
e) CENTRAL BANK OF INDIA
f) PUNJAB NATIONAL BANK
h) UTI/AXIS BANK
i) UNION BANK OF INDIA
8. All date should be entered in DD.MM.YYYY format.
I want to sell online to foreign buyers only.
So i need to float a Firm with TIN, or IEC will solve the purpose, in my name.
@Anonymous yes you need to float a company and get IEC
I have submitted an online application.
Some deficiencies were noted
Your Application has been found deficient due to following reasons
Branch address proof not given. 2) Bank Postal address not given in ANF-2A form. 3) Bank Certificate addressed to Addl. DGFT. Mumbai. 4) PAN Card not visible. 5) Two envelope of Rs. 30/- (one for self address and one for Bank postal address)
The above details are provisional and subject to change.
Next day there is a new message which says
"dl dispatched from Section"
What does this new message mean. Am I supposed to send the hard copies of the documents.
Thanks & Regards
I HAVE ACCOUNT IN STATE BANK OF MYSORE