Now a days smoking menace in spite of display of board in all public places smokers are taking life of non-smoker for a ride. This should be stopped and public has to be aware for stingent implementation of the same. If one raise voice against smokers they will become concious as it is our right to enjoy clear Air.
Public smoking banned :
- Second hand smoke is when a person is exposed to smoke from cigarettes,bidis and hookah etc.. smoked by another person. SHS is very harmful to health.
- SHS smoke contains more than 4000 chemicals like Arsenic,benzene,carbon monoxide etc which will cause cancer
- There is no safe level of exposure to SHS
- IT increases the risk of Heart disease and lung cancer among non smokers.
- It increases the risk of asthma,acute and chronic respiratory illness, sudden infant death syndrome and middle ear disease among children.
Penalty for smoking in public places: Any person found smoking at public places will be liable to pay a fine up to Rs.200.00
If any one found such violations contact Toll free no.
You have the right to breath in clean fresh and smoke-free air Demand it.