How to get name approved from MCA?
Common Reasons for Rejection of Name of a Private Limited company:
- Proposed name is not according to the activities described in Main Objects
- Proposed Name is not available in view of the existence of identical or closely resembling companies.
- Proposed name is too general without any distinct word or identity
- Keywords like Industry/ Udyog, Enterprises, Products, Business, manufacturing may be considered when the company proposes to deal in various business activities/ the company is already carrying on various business activities (in case of change of name). As your business activity is in particular trade said keywords cannot be allowed .
- Proposed name does not include suitable prefix Words like International, Hindustan, India, Bharat, Continental, Asiatic, Corporation will not be allowed unless the scope and scale of business of the proposed company justify the use of words.
- Proposed name includes words like National, Central, Union, Federal etc which are considered as undesirable
- Please furnish No Objection by way of Resolution of the Board of the Group of Companies Proposed name indicates the partnership or the patronage of any National Leader or of Government. Please furnish necessary evidence in this regard to consider the matter further In case of company taking over business of partnership firm please furnish a copy of the Partnership deed, latest Assessment order, Balance Sheet of past two years and also Profit and Loss account. An affidavit signed by all the partners showing that the main objects of the Company will be to take over the business of present firm and thereafter the firm will be dissolved.
- For cases of Change of name of company ,Please furnish the following documents/ information
- Board resolution of the existing company for change of name and reasons for change of name.
- Certified copy of latest Memorandum of Association, Balance Sheet and Profit and Loss.account.
- Present business activities of the company and the proposed activities of the company specifying the object clause of the Memorandum under which the activities are covered.
- Turnover of the existing companies from the existing activities in the last 1 year.
- Turnover of the existing companies from the proposed activities in the last 1 year (specifying the exact period) duly certified by Statutory Auditors.
- NOC from the out-going promoters if fresh allotted name is being applied as a Change of Name.
- Whether Form 23 for alteration in the object clause has been registered in ROC office if so furnish a copy of Certificate issued u/s 18(1) of the Companies Act,1956 Whether the company has filed its A/R, B/S up to date, if so proof thereof.
- Please also file a power of attorney, if applicable.
- If objects are indicated in the names, the same should correspond to the main objects. As your main objects differ the name is rejected.
Annexure/ attachment should be signed, if any
- File the reasons for change of name
- File Board’s resolution, if applicable
- File the present activities of the Company, if applicable.
- Applicant should be the promoter. If not, file revised Form 1A with fee.
- Please write the full names and addresses of the promoters/ remaining promoters duly signed.
- Please mention the state in which Registered Office of the Company will be maintained.
- Furnish the Main objects.
- For registration of a Private Limited and Public Limited company the paid up capital must be atleast Rs.1,00,000 and Rs.5,00,000/- respectively. Please increase the capital according.
- The application is to be digitally signed.