One can can view tax credit statement (Form 26AS) without registering at NSDL through www.incometaxindiae filing.gov. in .New facility added in “My Account” for registered E-filers to View the Tax Credit Statement (Form 26AS) to verify if the tax payments made by you or TDS deducted from salary or interest etc are correctly reported to the Department.
- No Professional tax payable upto Rs.25000.00 PM salary in Karnataka
- MCA21 V3 system with 09 Company e-forms on 31 August 2022
- Gmail account not getting added to Outlook
- 400/220 KV Line installation and Plea of Victims
- Mandatory Updation of Importer-Exporter Code (IEC) Details before 01.02.2022
- Share trading Fraud in the name of Goyal Trading company
- Quarterly TDS/TCS statements due dates
- Tax filing due dates for filing of Income Tax Returns and various reports of audit for Assessment Year 2021-22
- Tax Compliance and Statutory due dates for the month of September, 2021
- AO cannot recover TDS from Assesse if the TDS is not deposited by the Deductor: HC
- FCRA Registration- All you need to know before getting Foreign Funds for NGO in India
- Issues in New Income tax Portal e-filing 2.0
- Vaccine certificate correction-How to correct details in Vaccine certificate of cowin ?
- Anti-COVID drug developed by DRDO Approved for Emergency use
- Lockdown in Karnataka from 28th April to 12th May 2021
- New TDS rate post Covid 19 for FY 2020-21
- How to apply for the new Loan under 59 Scheme by the Government
- Class 3 DSC Signature and E-tendering- What you need to know
- Here is Why Indian Rupee is Falling Against The U.S. Dollar
- DIR-3 KYC Filing Date Extended – How to file the form?
- Different Types OF ITR Status And How To Check It Online
- Everything you need to know about Digital Signature
- Income tax notices and what should the tax payer do
- GST Training in Bangalore | GST Classroom cum online training in Bangalore
- Budget snapshots 2023-24
- Online registration through MCA Portal and inspection of the units
- Fixing ITD-EXEC2003 error in Income tax filing
- Financial content writter job at www.knowinfonow.com
- PHYSICAL VERIFICATION OF THE REGISTERED OFFICE OF THE COMPANY- MCA
- CBDT Reduces tme limit for verification of ITR from 120 days to 30 days of transmitting the data of ITR electronically.
Whom to complain in case of TDS deposited wrongly to my PAN? – Gautam Basu
Contact the number given below..
TIN Call Centre (TCC)
National Securities Depository Limited
3rd Floor, Sapphire Chambers
Near Baner Telephone Exchange
Baner, Pune – 411 045.
Tel: 020 – 2721 8080
Fax: 020 – 2721 8081
is login necessary to get the tax credit report?
This comment has been removed by the author.
In that case you need to contact your deductor it will be a problem if you claim as TDS and not showing in your statment. You will get notice from IT department
I am a retired Sr.Citizen person.
I have filled IT return for FY 2008-09 on line and for FY 2009-10 & 2010-11 in paper form.
I have not received refund for any FY till date. My tax deductor ( State Bank of India) have issues me form 16A for the above years without PAN.
While checking 26AS on this website it is not showing for any FY.
To whom I have to contact and who is the responsible for this ?
Please reply me.
You have to contact your banker who are the deductor of TDS with form 16a issued and copy of 26AS as shown online and seek rectification in your record, later you can approach Income tax department for refund pending