This chapter examines the mutual fund world from the shareholder perspective.
In the final series i will be sharing objective type question papers which will give all aspirants fair idea about the question pattern.
Types of Accounts
Certain shareholder issues are decided based on votes by all of the outstanding shares. Some of the issues shareholders vote on are:
· filling vacancies on the board of directors
· proposed changes in the investment advisory contract
· other material changes to fund provisions, objectives etc.
The prospectus is a key document for investing in mutual funds. It contains detailed information about the fund and its
· major service providers
· investment objectives and policies
· rules pertaining to purchasing and redeeming shares
· dividend policy
· NAV calculated time and method other operating policies.
More details Download for free